“I really enjoyed my time in Bangalore and thank you so much for the wonderful tour, our visit to the dance school and lunch! You did a superb job of educating me on India and Bangalore. ”.
- Ms G Palimsano, (Sam Palmisano, Chairman, CEO & President, IBM)
It was a very enjoyable experience,very informative.One that we'd like to share with many others-from within and outside our country.
- Mala Ramadorai, (S Ramadorai, Chairman, TCS)
We enjoyed the different glimpse of the same city and you are sure to see us again.
- Sharmila Paranjpe, (Nitin Paranjpe, Mg Dir & CEO, Hindustan Unilever)
Thank you for your unusual and informative perspective about Bangalore. It felt like I did not know it before! Thoroughly enjoyed the morning!
- Smita Parekh, (Deepak Parekh, Chairman, HDFC)
Thanks so much for the unique perspective you offered on your city. i really regretted not doing a more comprehensive programme with you, but am consoling myself with the fact that given the constraints of time, we did the best we could!
- Radha Manwani, (Harish Manwani, Unilever Executive - President AsiaAfrica)
The ladies really enjoyed the tour & your company
-Graham Lythgoe, (India Region Director, Caterpillar)
Thanks for the lovely pics and all the effort you took in introducing Bangalore in a really wonderful way to all of us. Lalbagh will possibly bring me back to Bangalore and hopefully give an opportunity to learn more of Bangalore from you.
-Promy Narayan, (Adtiya Narayan, Mg Dir & CEO, ICI India)